Please let us know how we are doing by contacting us here.
- We collect personally identifying information including but not limited to your name, email etc., as well as non-personally identifying information including, but not limited to, your browsing history, IP address, visit frequency, location, etc. through cookies and through different promotions etc.
- We may offer special services to registered users. While registering, we may ask you to register through email or social media services. By singing up using social media, you allow us to use your information provided on those platforms. We do not post anything to your social media.
- It must be noted that we respect your privacy and we try our level best to ensure the security of your data. We use means such as technology to protect your information, however, internet is vulnerable and so are we, therefore, the loss of data can occur and it won’t be our responsibility as stated in our terms and conditions.
- We may use your email address to send you promotional offers and news related to your interests. If you wish to not receive these emails, you can unsubscribe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We don’t sell your data to any third party however, we can generate reports out of it to improve our services and we hold the right to publish these reports anywhere.
- In case of any fraudulent activity from your behalf, we reserve the right to share your personal details to law enforcement agencies for our own protection as well as an obligation to get the matter legally solved.
- We may provide third-party services at our website, for which we may share your data with those service providers. However, these third parties are in a legal agreement with us not to share your data elsewhere except for the sake of services’ provision.
- Herald Reporter may use third party plugins and services, which might gather your information. We are not responsible for the safety and privacy of that data.
- Herald Reporter may use third party adverts and affiliate links for revenue generation, however these will be shared with a tag of ‘sponsored content’.